Yeppoon Blokart Meeting Calendar 2020.
- Blokart race meets commence at 2.00pm on each scheduled race day.
- Meet on Farnborough beach to the south of the Bangalee beach access point or Mulambin beach.
- All participants must be financial members of the Capricornia Blokart Club, so that everyone is covered by public liability insurance. A link to our membership form in the right hand column.
- All participants must wear a helmet, closed in shoes and have the seatbelt fastened during club events.
Notes for newcomers to our sport
- You are welcome to come and have a look. But remember we need wind to move. If it’s not blowing the chances are that our sailors are still on their back verandahs drinking beer. Phone beforehand to check, if the wind is a bit iffy.
- We have a couple of club karts which will be available for newcomers to give it a go. But if you want to race you’ll have to join up which you can do on the day.
For more information contact Paul Effeney ph 0481 058 088 or email email@example.com
|20th June||2.24pm 0.79m||Mulambin Beach||Club Racing
|4th July||2.27pm 0.56m||Mulambin Beach||Club Racing
|18th July||1.28pm 0.88m||Mulambin Beach||Club Racing
|1st Aug||1.36pm 0.73m||Mulambin Beach||Club Racing
|15th Aug||12.24pm 1.13m||Mulambin Beach||Club Racing
|29th Aug||12.44pm 0.82m||Mulambin Beach||Club Racing
|11- 13th Sept||Cape Hillsborough||Cape Hillsborough Regatta|
|26th Sept||11.39am 1.25m||Mulambin Beach||Club Racing
|3rd Oct||3.45pm 0.88m||Farnborough Beach||Sandy Point Cruise|
|17th Oct||2.50pm 0.33m||Mulambin Beach||Club Racing
|17th & 18th Oct||Woodgate Beach||Social Racing
|31st Oct||2.59pm 0.94m||Mulambin Beach||Club Racing|
|13 & 14th Nov||Woodgate Beach||SEQBC Marathon at Woodgate|
|15th Nov||Woodgate Beach||Social Racing and Come and Try Day
|28th Nov||2.10pm 1.12m||Mulambin Beach||Club Racing|
|12th Dec||1.30pm 0.82m||Mulambin Beach||Christmas Break up Funday.|
If you’d like to print out the calendar you can find a downloadable PDF here.